IDX will start trading day earlier in January
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) has obtained approval from the Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency (Bapepam-LK) for its plan to start stock trading earlier and to implement a pre-closing and post-closing mechanism.
“The decree has been signed by the Bapepam-LK head,” Bapepam-LK chief for transactions and securities firms Yunita Linda Sari said on Thursday.
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island