IDX will start trading day earlier in January
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) has obtained approval from the Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency (Bapepam-LK) for its plan to start stock trading earlier and to implement a pre-closing and post-closing mechanism.
“The decree has been signed by the Bapepam-LK head,” Bapepam-LK chief for transactions and securities firms Yunita Linda Sari said on Thursday.
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3