IDX will start trading day earlier in January
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) has obtained approval from the Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency (Bapepam-LK) for its plan to start stock trading earlier and to implement a pre-closing and post-closing mechanism.
“The decree has been signed by the Bapepam-LK head,” Bapepam-LK chief for transactions and securities firms Yunita Linda Sari said on Thursday.
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports