IDX will start trading day earlier in January
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) has obtained approval from the Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency (Bapepam-LK) for its plan to start stock trading earlier and to implement a pre-closing and post-closing mechanism.
“The decree has been signed by the Bapepam-LK head,” Bapepam-LK chief for transactions and securities firms Yunita Linda Sari said on Thursday.
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur