Dahlan forwards five more names to House
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
State-Owned Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan has forwarded to the House of Representatives (DPR) ethics council the names of five more lawmakers who allegedly asked government officials for
Council chairman M. Prakosa confirmed that he received Dahlan’s report on the shakedowns allegedly conducted by the lawmakers, declining to name the individuals mentioned.
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...