Falling into disrepair
Ganug Nugroho Adi
Old direction: Kori Kamandungan is the hall of the Keraton Kasunanan Surakarta, the sultanate palace of Surakarta.The elongated building is on the verge of collapse, with leaning pillars, damaged roofs and peeling walls revealing cracked bricks. The terrace has two bamboo poles about 3 meters high supporting the bulging roof.
“It’s called Panti Rukmi. It used to be my favorite place to ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed