Falling into disrepair
Ganug Nugroho Adi
Old direction: Kori Kamandungan is the hall of the Keraton Kasunanan Surakarta, the sultanate palace of Surakarta.The elongated building is on the verge of collapse, with leaning pillars, damaged roofs and peeling walls revealing cracked bricks. The terrace has two bamboo poles about 3 meters high supporting the bulging roof.
“It’s called Panti Rukmi. It used to be my favorite place to ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash