Counseling crucial to avoid malnutrition
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Despite its initial successes, Indonesia continues to struggle with malnutrition in children under the age of five, partly due to a lack of appropriate nutrition counseling in the country.
Although it is seen as a key to promoting a healthy diet, nutritional counseling and advice receives minimal attention compared to other activities at integrated health posts (Posyandu).
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Macron in Russia for high
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study