Counseling crucial to avoid malnutrition
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Despite its initial successes, Indonesia continues to struggle with malnutrition in children under the age of five, partly due to a lack of appropriate nutrition counseling in the country.
Although it is seen as a key to promoting a healthy diet, nutritional counseling and advice receives minimal attention compared to other activities at integrated health posts (Posyandu).
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning