Counseling crucial to avoid malnutrition
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Despite its initial successes, Indonesia continues to struggle with malnutrition in children under the age of five, partly due to a lack of appropriate nutrition counseling in the country.
Although it is seen as a key to promoting a healthy diet, nutritional counseling and advice receives minimal attention compared to other activities at integrated health posts (Posyandu).
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash