With EITI, Indonesia incorporates transparency into governance
Erry Riyana Hardjapamekas
As a major oil and gas producer and a heavyweight in mining, Indonesia knows the many challenges that come with managing its wealth of natural resources.
The sector is the backbone of Indonesia’s economy, the world’s most populous resource-rich nation. One-third of the national budget originates from extractive industry revenues and yet, this sector’s lack of transparency and account...
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter