With EITI, Indonesia incorporates transparency into governance
Erry Riyana Hardjapamekas
As a major oil and gas producer and a heavyweight in mining, Indonesia knows the many challenges that come with managing its wealth of natural resources.
The sector is the backbone of Indonesia’s economy, the world’s most populous resource-rich nation. One-third of the national budget originates from extractive industry revenues and yet, this sector’s lack of transparency and account...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry