Michelle Bachelet: Advancing women’s equality
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)For some, her name might not be as instantly recognizable as Hillary Clinton, Margaret Thatcher, or Aung San Suu Kyi. But, she is a former president in her home country of Chile — and, before that, the first female head of state in Latin America.
And, nowadays, with her position as the United Nations’ Under-Secretary-General and the UN Women Executive Director, Mi...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death