From Lisbon to Barcelona – all the forgotten EU instruments
Anis H. Bajrektarevic
There is a claim currently circulating the EU, both cynical and misleading: multiculturalism is dead in Europe. No wonder, as the conglomerate of nation-states/EU has silently handed over one of its most important debates — that of European identity — to the wing-parties, recently followed by several selective and contra-productive foreign policy actions.
Europe’s domestic cohesion, i...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- 'What do they need doping for?' Shock at curling drugs case
- Marines drink cobra blood in US-Thai war drills
- Police beef up security to protect clerics, houses of worship following attacks
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression