From Lisbon to Barcelona – all the forgotten EU instruments
Anis H. Bajrektarevic
There is a claim currently circulating the EU, both cynical and misleading: multiculturalism is dead in Europe. No wonder, as the conglomerate of nation-states/EU has silently handed over one of its most important debates — that of European identity — to the wing-parties, recently followed by several selective and contra-productive foreign policy actions.
Europe’s domestic cohesion, i...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer