Olla, Aufar choose Turkey for honeymoon
The Jakarta Post
Newlywed celebrity couple Olla Ramlan and Aufar Hutapea say they are planning to go to Turkey for their honeymoon.
“We want to go to Singapore first and then back to Jakarta, because I have a job to do. After that, God willing, we will go to Turkey,” Olla said, as quoted by kompas.com.
Their wedding was held at a mosque in Depok, south of Jakarta, on Thursday, in a live TV event.
Olla said going to Turkey had been her and Aufar’s dream since they were still dating. “I hear the country is so beautiful. Aufar and I are dying to go there,” said the 32-year-old TV actress and presenter.
- Parties launch diversity campaign, counter anti-Ahok rally
- Ahok supporters lambasted for bringing party attributes to Car Free Day
- Setya Novanto, Surya Paloh stand up for diversity after anti-Ahok rally
- In remote Indian village, cannabis is its only livelihood
- Transjakarta summons operator for allegedly renting out buses for political gathering
- Trump's call inspires hope in Taiwan, concern in Beijing
- Ill-fated police plane carrying 13 exploded after hitting water: Witnesses
- First victim found, 12 remain missing in police plane crash
- Italians vote in referendum, Renzi vows to quit if he loses
- Jokowi feels euphoria on pitch after victory over Vietnam