Olla, Aufar choose Turkey for honeymoon
The Jakarta Post
Newlywed celebrity couple Olla Ramlan and Aufar Hutapea say they are planning to go to Turkey for their honeymoon.
“We want to go to Singapore first and then back to Jakarta, because I have a job to do. After that, God willing, we will go to Turkey,” Olla said, as quoted by kompas.com.
Their wedding was held at a mosque in Depok, south of Jakarta, on Thursday, in a live TV event.
Olla said going to Turkey had been her and Aufar’s dream since they were still dating. “I hear the country is so beautiful. Aufar and I are dying to go there,” said the 32-year-old TV actress and presenter.
- Prenup rule for mixed marriages abolished
- Indonesia, Australia reaffirm commitment to security ties
- Jessica’s trial: Soccer-like atmosphere and bursts of deranged mysticism
- 'Don't talk to much', Kalla tells Ahok ahead of campaign start
- Karpowership, PAL to build power ships to light up Indonesia
- Philippine leader Duterte says God told him to stop cursing
- Political scandal darkens South Korea's growth prospects
- Indonesia’s wooing of China pays off
- Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen sets world record
- Indonesia wins third at Miss International pageant