The young Turks vs the old guard
The Jakarta Post
2012 will be remembered by music historians of the future as the year when the local music scene had one of its watershed moments.
The year will go down in the country’s music history as a moment when — quoting Italian Marxist thinker Antonio Gramsci — the old is dying and the new cannot be born. And here we are not even talking about the age-old division of mainstream versus indie. E...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May