The elements of ‘state control’
Mohamad Mova Al’Afghani
In November, the Constitutional Court invalidated the upstream oil and gas regulatory body (BPMigas). A few years earlier, the court declared the Electricity Law, several provisions in the Oil and Gas Law and the Water Law “conditionally unconstitutional”.
A number of mass organizations have threatened to file a judicial review against other laws governing natural resources in the near...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation