The elements of ‘state control’
Mohamad Mova Al’Afghani
In November, the Constitutional Court invalidated the upstream oil and gas regulatory body (BPMigas). A few years earlier, the court declared the Electricity Law, several provisions in the Oil and Gas Law and the Water Law “conditionally unconstitutional”.
A number of mass organizations have threatened to file a judicial review against other laws governing natural resources in the near...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Sandiaga urges posh neighborhood to stop using groundwater
- Netflix royal drama 'The Crown' apologizes over pay furor
- US Fed to hike interest rates for first time in 2018