The elements of ‘state control’
Mohamad Mova Al’Afghani
In November, the Constitutional Court invalidated the upstream oil and gas regulatory body (BPMigas). A few years earlier, the court declared the Electricity Law, several provisions in the Oil and Gas Law and the Water Law “conditionally unconstitutional”.
A number of mass organizations have threatened to file a judicial review against other laws governing natural resources in the near...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices