Transjakarta launches e-ticketing system
Sita W. Dewi
PREMIUM Turning on the style: A commuter has her e-ticket scanned at a turnstile in the Monas shelter in Central Jakarta, on Tuesday. The administration has launched an e-ticketing system to support the integration of a public transportation network and to cut lines. JP/P.J. LeoJakarta is one step closer to an integrated mass transportation network, with the launch of the Transjakarta Bus Rapid Transit (B...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'