Transjakarta launches e-ticketing system
Sita W. Dewi
Turning on the style: A commuter has her e-ticket scanned at a turnstile in the Monas shelter in Central Jakarta, on Tuesday. The administration has launched an e-ticketing system to support the integration of a public transportation network and to cut lines. JP/P.J. LeoJakarta is one step closer to an integrated mass transportation network, with the launch of the Transjakarta Bus Rapid Transit (B...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll