Wine to impress
Woven Stone Sauvignon Blanc 2011: (Courtesy of PT Dimatique International) The fresh fruity start made delightful inroads on the palate as the underlying minerality and pure elements became apparent. Halfway through the first sip, the fruitiness was over taken by a stony, slightly burned sensation that finally came to a somewhat woody, ashy end.
This is the finish of the premium Ohau Grave...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections