Wine to impress
Woven Stone Sauvignon Blanc 2011: (Courtesy of PT Dimatique International) The fresh fruity start made delightful inroads on the palate as the underlying minerality and pure elements became apparent. Halfway through the first sip, the fruitiness was over taken by a stony, slightly burned sensation that finally came to a somewhat woody, ashy end.
This is the finish of the premium Ohau Grave...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless