Wine to impress
Woven Stone Sauvignon Blanc 2011: (Courtesy of PT Dimatique International) The fresh fruity start made delightful inroads on the palate as the underlying minerality and pure elements became apparent. Halfway through the first sip, the fruitiness was over taken by a stony, slightly burned sensation that finally came to a somewhat woody, ashy end.
This is the finish of the premium Ohau Grave...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll