Guess What?: Kevin to have romantic dinner on Valentine’s
The Jakarta Post
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, musician Kevin Aprilio plans to have a romantic dinner with his girlfriend, Elma Princess.
“I am not the type of person who likes to give things to my girlfriend, especially things that are worth millions. I prefer to create special moments,” he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
The pianist with pop band Vierratale said that he had prepared several things to live up the special moment with his girlfriend to celebrate the day.
“I have imagined it; we are having dinner, accompanied by the sound of violin,” he said.
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy