Guess What?: Kevin to have romantic dinner on Valentine’s
The Jakarta Post
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, musician Kevin Aprilio plans to have a romantic dinner with his girlfriend, Elma Princess.
“I am not the type of person who likes to give things to my girlfriend, especially things that are worth millions. I prefer to create special moments,” he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
The pianist with pop band Vierratale said that he had prepared several things to live up the special moment with his girlfriend to celebrate the day.
“I have imagined it; we are having dinner, accompanied by the sound of violin,” he said.
- Three policemen injured in Tangerang knife attack
- Papua priority
- Jokowi's dualism, inconsistent policies hamper conflict resolution in Papua: Imparsial
- Bank Indonesia cuts benchmark rate to 4.75 percent
- ‘The Jakarta Post’ received no money from LIPPO Group: Slamet Wibowo
- Disharmonious bureaucracy hampers deregulation effort: INDEF
- New fuel policy short sighted
- Indonesia’s energy sector seeing insignificant changes: Lawmakers
- Densus 88 probes possible terror networks behind police attacker
- Jakarta declares war on rats with bounty program