Up close with orangutans in Central Kalimantan jungles
What I love about traveling to the Rungan River, Central Kalimantan, is that you get to experience the river, Dayak culture and orangutans – and with no other tourists around.
The Raha’i Pangun cruise boat, owned by foreigners Gaye and Lorna, is the only tourist boat operator on the river. Smaller canoes will take you to sail near three islands dotted along the river, a must if you real...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles