Up close with orangutans in Central Kalimantan jungles
What I love about traveling to the Rungan River, Central Kalimantan, is that you get to experience the river, Dayak culture and orangutans – and with no other tourists around.
The Raha’i Pangun cruise boat, owned by foreigners Gaye and Lorna, is the only tourist boat operator on the river. Smaller canoes will take you to sail near three islands dotted along the river, a must if you real...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool