Up close with orangutans in Central Kalimantan jungles
What I love about traveling to the Rungan River, Central Kalimantan, is that you get to experience the river, Dayak culture and orangutans – and with no other tourists around.
The Raha’i Pangun cruise boat, owned by foreigners Gaye and Lorna, is the only tourist boat operator on the river. Smaller canoes will take you to sail near three islands dotted along the river, a must if you real...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage