The battle of the sexes in ‘The Grandmaster’
Adisti Sukma Sawitri
The Jakarta Post
Kung fu masters Ip Man (Tony Leung, center, left) and Gong Er (Zhang Ziyi, center, right) meet at the Golden Pavilion. (Courtesy of China Post/Warner Bros)There is always more than meets the eye to Hong Kong auteur Wong Kar Wai.
In his latest martial arts epic, The Grandmaster, he is less concerned with the linear journey of good and evil than he is viewing kung fu as a way of life, a neces...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway