Watch out, TB-HIV coinfection on the rise
For Indonesia, World Tuberculosis Day, which falls on March 24, is an event of great relevance due to the fact that the country ranks fifth on the list of 22 high-burden Tuberculosis (TB) countries in the world.
According to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Global Tuberculosis Control Report in 2012, an estimated 528,063 new TB cases or approximately 256 cases per 100,000 of the pop...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror