Watch out, TB-HIV coinfection on the rise
For Indonesia, World Tuberculosis Day, which falls on March 24, is an event of great relevance due to the fact that the country ranks fifth on the list of 22 high-burden Tuberculosis (TB) countries in the world.
According to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Global Tuberculosis Control Report in 2012, an estimated 528,063 new TB cases or approximately 256 cases per 100,000 of the pop...
- JICA calls for stronger unity in ASEAN to exert bigger power
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Passengers found using fake tickets for Idul Fitri ‘mudik’
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- Bank Agris denies BCA acquisition rumor
- Jokowi, Duterte talk on the phone about terrorism, security
- Johnny Depp apologizes for Trump assassination joke
- Most important musicals of the latest Broadway season
- Transjakarta buses to start running later during Idul Fitri
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri