Watch out, TB-HIV coinfection on the rise
For Indonesia, World Tuberculosis Day, which falls on March 24, is an event of great relevance due to the fact that the country ranks fifth on the list of 22 high-burden Tuberculosis (TB) countries in the world.
According to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Global Tuberculosis Control Report in 2012, an estimated 528,063 new TB cases or approximately 256 cases per 100,000 of the pop...
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption