Watch out, TB-HIV coinfection on the rise
For Indonesia, World Tuberculosis Day, which falls on March 24, is an event of great relevance due to the fact that the country ranks fifth on the list of 22 high-burden Tuberculosis (TB) countries in the world.
According to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Global Tuberculosis Control Report in 2012, an estimated 528,063 new TB cases or approximately 256 cases per 100,000 of the pop...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs