Landslide site unsuitable for settlement
The Jakarta Post
The West Java Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD) has declared the location of Monday’s landslide in Nagrok, Cililin district, West Bandung regency, West Java, unsuitable for settlement and has said residents need to be relocated.
“If we don’t relocate the residents, it would be the same as killing them,” BPBD chief Sigit Udjwalprana said on Tuesday at the landslide location.
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot