Landslide site unsuitable for settlement
The Jakarta Post
The West Java Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD) has declared the location of Monday’s landslide in Nagrok, Cililin district, West Bandung regency, West Java, unsuitable for settlement and has said residents need to be relocated.
“If we don’t relocate the residents, it would be the same as killing them,” BPBD chief Sigit Udjwalprana said on Tuesday at the landslide location.
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime