Citizen journalism: More orangutans become pets
The Jakarta Post
Justice: Animal lovers demonstrate at the Hotel Indonesia traffic circle in Central Jakarta, calling on the government to protect Orangutans an Indonesian indigenous animal. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)A young orangutan being kept in a sack was rescued recently by the Orangutan Information Centre (OIC), a conservation group working in Sumatra.
The rescue team was accompanied by staff from the Indone...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018