Govt likely to join TPP if RCEP stalls
The Jakarta Post
The government seems to have softened its stance over the initiative for a free-trade pact with the United States and other Pacific countries, saying its entry into the negotiations would depend on trade agreements with key partners in the region.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan hinted that Indonesia would possibly join negotiations for the pact, called the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), onc...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse