Govt likely to join TPP if RCEP stalls
The Jakarta Post
The government seems to have softened its stance over the initiative for a free-trade pact with the United States and other Pacific countries, saying its entry into the negotiations would depend on trade agreements with key partners in the region.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan hinted that Indonesia would possibly join negotiations for the pact, called the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), onc...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study