Govt likely to join TPP if RCEP stalls
The Jakarta Post
The government seems to have softened its stance over the initiative for a free-trade pact with the United States and other Pacific countries, saying its entry into the negotiations would depend on trade agreements with key partners in the region.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan hinted that Indonesia would possibly join negotiations for the pact, called the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), onc...
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- PAN may endorse Zulkifli to run in 2019 presidential poll