Govt likely to join TPP if RCEP stalls
The Jakarta Post
The government seems to have softened its stance over the initiative for a free-trade pact with the United States and other Pacific countries, saying its entry into the negotiations would depend on trade agreements with key partners in the region.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan hinted that Indonesia would possibly join negotiations for the pact, called the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), onc...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi