SBY ‘ready’ for Twitter critics
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono will be ready to be criticized by netizens when he launches his own Twitter account, his aide says.
Yudhoyono’s advisor for political communications, Daniel Sparingga, said the President wanted to immerse himself in online public debates.
“The President is ready to face the consequences, including responding to various types of babble. Whether ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income