Unilever anchor store added to Blibli.com
The Jakarta Post
Consumer goods firm PT Unilever Indonesia has increased its cooperation with e-commerce platform Blibli.com by placing a Unilever Anchor Store feature on the online shopping website to improve services for customers.
All of the company’s products are featured in a store on the website, Unilever Indonesia e-commerce head Hira Triadi told reporters on Wednesday.
“We’ve been cooperating with Blibli.com since December 2015, starting with a single product. We then continued with more products in 2016,” Hira said.
With the anchor store, all Unilever products, including ice cream, can now be bought through the website, she added.
Hira said her company expected to reach more customers, especially millennials and those who are social media savvy.
Meanwhile, Blibli.com trade partnership head Lay Ridwan Gautama said that his platform currently had more than five million registered customers, 50 percent of which were return customers who actively bought products through the website.
“We also have many more unregistered customers who buy products through our website,” he said, adding that his company gradually held activation programs such as road shows to increase the number of registered customers.
Lay said that his company expected to increase the number of female customers as they contributed the most to the purchasing of personal care and home care products – two top-selling categories of Unilever products on the website. (yon/bbn)
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday