Businessman charged for communism comments
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
A man in Karawang, West Java, has reportedly been charged with blasphemy after allegedly writing in a Facebook post that some Muslim clerics in the past were communists to make a point that not all communists are atheists.
The man, identified as former PT Tatar Kertabumi president director Aking Saputra, did not name the clerics he was referring to, but his Facebook post has angered some Mu...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration