Businessman charged for communism comments
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
A man in Karawang, West Java, has reportedly been charged with blasphemy after allegedly writing in a Facebook post that some Muslim clerics in the past were communists to make a point that not all communists are atheists.
The man, identified as former PT Tatar Kertabumi president director Aking Saputra, did not name the clerics he was referring to, but his Facebook post has angered some Mu...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte