Businessman charged for communism comments
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
A man in Karawang, West Java, has reportedly been charged with blasphemy after allegedly writing in a Facebook post that some Muslim clerics in the past were communists to make a point that not all communists are atheists.
The man, identified as former PT Tatar Kertabumi president director Aking Saputra, did not name the clerics he was referring to, but his Facebook post has angered some Mu...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present