Businessman charged for communism comments
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
A man in Karawang, West Java, has reportedly been charged with blasphemy after allegedly writing in a Facebook post that some Muslim clerics in the past were communists to make a point that not all communists are atheists.
The man, identified as former PT Tatar Kertabumi president director Aking Saputra, did not name the clerics he was referring to, but his Facebook post has angered some Mu...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba