SuperCamp Bali to offer learning beyond the classroom
The Jakarta Post
Youth skill enrichment activity SuperCamp Bali is set to return for a fifth time at the Green Camp Bali and Kul Farm from June 19 to June 25.
In the seven-day program, students aged between 11 and 17 years old will get to experience activities tailored to enrich their academic capabilities and personal growth, such as quantum reading, writing, mathematics, mind mapping and sharing sessions. They will also have the opportunity to engage in games, sports and Balinese cultural activities.
“The students who leave here after the 7-day residential program do not leave the grounds as an ordinary student but as a complete individual,” said Green Camp Bali founder John Hardy.
At SuperCamp Bali, it is not all about the books but about culture as well. To find out more or to register for SuperCamp Bali, please visit our website at http://www.supercampbali.com/ #supercampbali2017 #supercampbali #holisticlearning #greencampbali #greenschoolbali #supercamp Like our page on Facebook at SuperCamp at Green Camp Bali!
Hardy said that learning process should be beyond classrooms.
“It needs to be out of the box for students to be better engaged in a disruptive and even demanding environment that does not meet our conveniences and comforts,” he added.
The program, initiated by SuperCamp, Quantum Learning System and Green School & Green Camp, was established in 1982 in the United States and has been developed in Europe, Asia and South America with over 73,000 alumni.
Registration for SuperCamp Bali is now open, with slots limited to 120 students. (kes)
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards