Gofress promotes Indonesian tourism in products
The Jakarta Post
When asked about tourism in Indonesia, travelers, especially foreigners, will typically point to Bali as being one of their major travel destinations.
Gofress, an Indonesian-made breath freshener shaped like film strips, is working together with the Tourism Ministry to change this by promoting different tourism locations in Indonesia.
On March 10, it launched a new co-branding project with the ministry's Wonderful Indonesia project at Central Park Mall in Jakarta. Through it, Gofress is packaging its breath-freshening strips with Wonderful Indonesia-themed images and will feature panoramas of six major tourism destinations, other than Bali, that the ministry is promoting.
These locations are Belitung in Bangka Belitung, Bromo National Park in East Java, Borobudur in Central Java, Wakatobi National Park in Southeast Sulawesi, Kelimutu in East Nusa Tenggara and Padar Island in East Nusa Tenggara.
Gofress will launch these Wonderful Indonesia co-branded products at the end of April. Gofress products are distributed nationwide and are also exported to Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says