Gofress promotes Indonesian tourism in products
The Jakarta Post
When asked about tourism in Indonesia, travelers, especially foreigners, will typically point to Bali as being one of their major travel destinations.
Gofress, an Indonesian-made breath freshener shaped like film strips, is working together with the Tourism Ministry to change this by promoting different tourism locations in Indonesia.
On March 10, it launched a new co-branding project with the ministry's Wonderful Indonesia project at Central Park Mall in Jakarta. Through it, Gofress is packaging its breath-freshening strips with Wonderful Indonesia-themed images and will feature panoramas of six major tourism destinations, other than Bali, that the ministry is promoting.
These locations are Belitung in Bangka Belitung, Bromo National Park in East Java, Borobudur in Central Java, Wakatobi National Park in Southeast Sulawesi, Kelimutu in East Nusa Tenggara and Padar Island in East Nusa Tenggara.
Gofress will launch these Wonderful Indonesia co-branded products at the end of April. Gofress products are distributed nationwide and are also exported to Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Indian bishop accused of raping nun steps aside as arrest calls grow
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Trump defends Supreme Court pick after sex assault allegation