How to boost the quality of education in Indonesia
Engkos Achmad Kuncoro, Contributor, Jakarta
PREMIUM The extent to which a nation has been successful in improving its education serves as a barometer for measuring the level of its advancement. Indonesia should give heed to this hard fact due to the fact that we still lag far behind most other countries, even within ASEAN, except newly born Timor Leste. The retardation in the progress in our education sector is reflected in the Human Development...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018