Mysticism shrouded Soeharto's life, death
PREMIUM Soeharto's eldest daughter Siti Hardiyanti "Tutut" Rukmana was reportedly angry with a number of politicians and state officials who visited her father at Pertamina Hospital. Instead of expressing genuine morale support, the visitors were instead querying the whereabouts of Soeharto's wahyu, or divine power to rule, that had helped him stay in power for 32 years. Many regard the fact that no...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities