Mysticism shrouded Soeharto's life, death
PREMIUM Soeharto's eldest daughter Siti Hardiyanti "Tutut" Rukmana was reportedly angry with a number of politicians and state officials who visited her father at Pertamina Hospital. Instead of expressing genuine morale support, the visitors were instead querying the whereabouts of Soeharto's wahyu, or divine power to rule, that had helped him stay in power for 32 years. Many regard the fact that no...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi