Mysticism shrouded Soeharto's life, death
PREMIUM Soeharto's eldest daughter Siti Hardiyanti "Tutut" Rukmana was reportedly angry with a number of politicians and state officials who visited her father at Pertamina Hospital. Instead of expressing genuine morale support, the visitors were instead querying the whereabouts of Soeharto's wahyu, or divine power to rule, that had helped him stay in power for 32 years. Many regard the fact that no...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police