Editorial: Flooded airport access
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM When traveling out of town, Jakartans are increasingly worried whether the main toll road to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is flooded, especially now at the height of the rainy season. It seems even a low-intensity rainstorm is enough to flood the city, including the airport toll road, especially when the Java Sea is seeing a high tide. In one incident, the high tide itself was enough...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears