Playwright N. Riantiarno is a visionary with a mission
PREMIUM N. RIANTIARNO: (JP/Arief Suhardiman) Rumah Kertas ( 1977 ), Teater KOMA's first production, is still remembered as a poetic, bittersweet story of the love between prostitute Kiki and destitute Kuku. Kiki gets syphilis, which eventually blinds both her and her lover. They find some refuge in a slum community, but are then evicted by the security officers serving a brutal despot. This play ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint