Playwright N. Riantiarno is a visionary with a mission
PREMIUM N. RIANTIARNO: (JP/Arief Suhardiman) Rumah Kertas ( 1977 ), Teater KOMA's first production, is still remembered as a poetic, bittersweet story of the love between prostitute Kiki and destitute Kuku. Kiki gets syphilis, which eventually blinds both her and her lover. They find some refuge in a slum community, but are then evicted by the security officers serving a brutal despot. This play ...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani