IndosatM2 eyes 500,000 customers by year-end
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Reinforced by a new wireless technology, Internet and multimedia services provider PT Indosat Mega Media ( IM2 ) plans to increase its customers five-fold to 500,000 by the end of this first semester. IM2 has launched a pre-paid 3.5G broadband Internet service that uses HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) wireless technology. "The pre-paid service is aimed at those who w...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats