IndosatM2 eyes 500,000 customers by year-end
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Reinforced by a new wireless technology, Internet and multimedia services provider PT Indosat Mega Media ( IM2 ) plans to increase its customers five-fold to 500,000 by the end of this first semester. IM2 has launched a pre-paid 3.5G broadband Internet service that uses HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) wireless technology. "The pre-paid service is aimed at those who w...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty