Speaking for Islam
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thank heavens for polls and surveys, for they amplify the voice of otherwise silent majorities on the emotionally charged issue of Islam and radicalism. The latest poll by the Gallup agency in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East revealed that most Muslims said religion was important in their lives, but this did not mean they condoned acts of terrorism. Researchers attempted to capture the v...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta