Speaking for Islam
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thank heavens for polls and surveys, for they amplify the voice of otherwise silent majorities on the emotionally charged issue of Islam and radicalism. The latest poll by the Gallup agency in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East revealed that most Muslims said religion was important in their lives, but this did not mean they condoned acts of terrorism. Researchers attempted to capture the v...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'