Key to Jakarta's floods: Basin flood management
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Flooding is an annual event in Jakarta during the wet season, and the flooding has become more devastating recently. Even the turnprike to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport was recently flooded. Several areas in northern Jakarta, located near the coast, were inundated for several weeks in the last few months, according to media reports. It seems the government is not serious in it...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'