Key to Jakarta's floods: Basin flood management
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Flooding is an annual event in Jakarta during the wet season, and the flooding has become more devastating recently. Even the turnprike to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport was recently flooded. Several areas in northern Jakarta, located near the coast, were inundated for several weeks in the last few months, according to media reports. It seems the government is not serious in it...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt