Japan-Indonesia relations: A 50 year journey
PREMIUM Historically, Japan-Indonesia relations were never as dramatic as Japan's relations with China or Korea. Of course, we also went through a difficult period in World War II when the then Dutch East Indies was occupied by the Japanese Army for three-and-a-half years. We were in a war, and war is always miserable. We experienced atrocities in some parts of Indonesia, such as in West Kalimanta...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers