National film day time to reflect to history
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Players in the national film industry welcome the National Film Day as a time to reflect on Indonesia's film history and learn from its rise and fall. Contacted separately by The Jakarta Post, filmmaker Riri Riza, veteran actor and filmmaker Slamet Rahardjo, and film critic Lisabona Rachman all view March 30 as a reminder of Indonesia's long history in filmmaking. "For me, un...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang