National film day time to reflect to history
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Players in the national film industry welcome the National Film Day as a time to reflect on Indonesia's film history and learn from its rise and fall. Contacted separately by The Jakarta Post, filmmaker Riri Riza, veteran actor and filmmaker Slamet Rahardjo, and film critic Lisabona Rachman all view March 30 as a reminder of Indonesia's long history in filmmaking. "For me, un...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'