Remy Sylado: Bringing social issues to the stage
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM REMY SYLADO: (JP/A. Junaidi)Social problems, such as corruption and health issues, could be discussed through art works, including theater performances. That is the idea of multi-talented artist Remy Sylado, who includes social issues in his theater script Bawang Putih, Bawang Merah, Bawang Bombay (Garlic, Shallot, Onion). The script, which was inspired by local "Cinderella stor...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities