House approves Boediono as central bank governor
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM FIT AND PROPER: Photographers take the picture of Coordinating Minister for the Economy Boediono before the start of a "fit-and-proper" test held by the House of Representatives (DPR) on Monday. Boediono, the sole candidate proposed by the government to head Bank Indonesia, needs to secure the House's approval to fill the central bank's top position. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama) As Ind...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?