Exhibition is dedicated to the artifacts of the Batak
PREMIUM A photograph of a Toba Batak woman by Peter Horree (Courtesy of the Quai Branly Museum) In Paris, at the Museum Quai Branly, there is a complete section on the Indonesian archipelago, from Merauke to Papua. The collections of specific groups in Indonesia are now under the expert guidance of Constance de Monbrison, the curator of the Indonesian collection. The collections orig...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint