'Koran Jakarta' to hit newsstands next week
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Koran Jakarta, a 24-page Indonesian newspaper with a special economics section, will be available at newsstands on Monday. Chief editor Marthen Selamet Susanto said the daily paper wanted to provide society with "enlightening news that caters to their needs". "Business news will be our main strength. We've allocated around 40 percent of our paper to business," ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint