'Koran Jakarta' to hit newsstands next week
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Koran Jakarta, a 24-page Indonesian newspaper with a special economics section, will be available at newsstands on Monday. Chief editor Marthen Selamet Susanto said the daily paper wanted to provide society with "enlightening news that caters to their needs". "Business news will be our main strength. We've allocated around 40 percent of our paper to business," ...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi