Parties get behind oil price hike
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Major political parties are throwing their support behind the government's unpopular plan to raise fuel prices early next month. The United Development Party (PPP), the third-largest faction in the House of Representatives, is the latest party to publicly declare its support for the controversial policy. PPP chairman Suryadharma Ali said Saturday his party understood why the govern...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission