Films tell the lost history of May riots
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Holocaust did happen and was historically well-documented by historians and its survivors with their published journals and testimonies. Yet, there are people -- the Iranian president is only one of them -- who believe the event was a grand hoax. History, we are thus reminded, is not always forgotten; it is sometimes denied, especially when the truth is hidden by ceaseless pro...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages