Films tell the lost history of May riots
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Holocaust did happen and was historically well-documented by historians and its survivors with their published journals and testimonies. Yet, there are people -- the Iranian president is only one of them -- who believe the event was a grand hoax. History, we are thus reminded, is not always forgotten; it is sometimes denied, especially when the truth is hidden by ceaseless pro...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance