Sri Mulyani named coordinating minister
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama) Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was inaugurated on Tuesday as the coordinating minister for the economy, replacing Boediono, who now heads the central bank. Sri Mulyani, who will also remain finance minister, said that in her new role she would prioritize economic programs, in line with the presidential decree on the focus of economic policies for 2008...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security