Sri Mulyani named coordinating minister
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama) Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was inaugurated on Tuesday as the coordinating minister for the economy, replacing Boediono, who now heads the central bank. Sri Mulyani, who will also remain finance minister, said that in her new role she would prioritize economic programs, in line with the presidential decree on the focus of economic policies for 2008...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists