Mario Lawalata to entertain kids
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Celebrity Mario Lawalata (see photo) and Putri Indonesia 2006 winner Agni Pratistha will entertain poor children and orphans in an operetta titled Konya Konya Lonya. The show's spokesman, Sigit Wahyu, said some 200 orphans and hundreds of poor children would attend the Friday charity show sponsored by children's magazine Bobo at the Jakarta Convention Center in Central Jakarta...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang