Mario Lawalata to entertain kids
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Celebrity Mario Lawalata (see photo) and Putri Indonesia 2006 winner Agni Pratistha will entertain poor children and orphans in an operetta titled Konya Konya Lonya. The show's spokesman, Sigit Wahyu, said some 200 orphans and hundreds of poor children would attend the Friday charity show sponsored by children's magazine Bobo at the Jakarta Convention Center in Central Jakarta...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga