Mario Lawalata to entertain kids
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Celebrity Mario Lawalata (see photo) and Putri Indonesia 2006 winner Agni Pratistha will entertain poor children and orphans in an operetta titled Konya Konya Lonya. The show's spokesman, Sigit Wahyu, said some 200 orphans and hundreds of poor children would attend the Friday charity show sponsored by children's magazine Bobo at the Jakarta Convention Center in Central Jakarta...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday