Mario Lawalata to entertain kids
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Celebrity Mario Lawalata (see photo) and Putri Indonesia 2006 winner Agni Pratistha will entertain poor children and orphans in an operetta titled Konya Konya Lonya. The show's spokesman, Sigit Wahyu, said some 200 orphans and hundreds of poor children would attend the Friday charity show sponsored by children's magazine Bobo at the Jakarta Convention Center in Central Jakarta...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights