Fascism in Indonesia, no big deal?
PREMIUM "Did the Nazi Party and its supporters give Indonesian nationalists a chance to accelerate the process toward independence? Or did they have to cooperate with the colonial power to evict the Nazi Party and its supporters, thinking fascism was far more dangerous than colonialism?" This quote comes from the back cover of historian Wilson's new book Orang dan Partai Nazi di Indones...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards