Fascism in Indonesia, no big deal?
PREMIUM "Did the Nazi Party and its supporters give Indonesian nationalists a chance to accelerate the process toward independence? Or did they have to cooperate with the colonial power to evict the Nazi Party and its supporters, thinking fascism was far more dangerous than colonialism?" This quote comes from the back cover of historian Wilson's new book Orang dan Partai Nazi di Indones...
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me