Rare chance to learn Nobel secrets
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Five Nobel laureates and world-renowned scientists will spend some personal time with 360 high school students from across Asia at the Asian Science Camp 2008 in Sanur, Bali. From this Monday until Saturday, 300 Indonesian students and 60 students from Japan, China, India and other Asian countries will have a chance to hear the Nobel winners' experiences and aspirations during lectures, d...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga