Rare chance to learn Nobel secrets
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Five Nobel laureates and world-renowned scientists will spend some personal time with 360 high school students from across Asia at the Asian Science Camp 2008 in Sanur, Bali. From this Monday until Saturday, 300 Indonesian students and 60 students from Japan, China, India and other Asian countries will have a chance to hear the Nobel winners' experiences and aspirations during lectures, d...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta