Ajip Rosidi: A great man of culture
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM At just 15, Ajip Rosidi's short stories and poems had already been published in prominent magazines, allowing him to make the money he needed to satisfy his passion for books. AJIP ROSIDI: (JP/Yuli Tri Suwarni) Now 70, Ajip said magazines such as Mimbar Indonesia, Siasat and Zenith paid him between Rp 25 and Rp 125 for each piece he wrote. At the time it was a lot of money, as a ki...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'