Singapore ready to host inaugural night race
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two F1 favorites -- reigning champion Kimi Raikkonen and leader Lewis Hamilton -- are set for a new challenge as Singapore gears up for Formula One's first night race next month. The SingTel Singapore Grand Prix, which is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. on Sept. 28, is the 15th leg on this year's F1 calendar. It is the first street race in Asia and will be raced on public roads around the M...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income