Singapore ready to host inaugural night race
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two F1 favorites -- reigning champion Kimi Raikkonen and leader Lewis Hamilton -- are set for a new challenge as Singapore gears up for Formula One's first night race next month. The SingTel Singapore Grand Prix, which is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. on Sept. 28, is the 15th leg on this year's F1 calendar. It is the first street race in Asia and will be raced on public roads around the M...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry