Hendra Setiawan and Markis Kido: Partners in Olympic gold
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hendra had planned to use his lucky racket in the 2008 Beijing Olympics men's doubles badminton final. Instead, he broke the racket, which he used to win the 2007 world champion title with long-time partner Markis Kido, during warm-ups. However, they still won the men's doubles title at the quadrennial event on Saturday, dashing the hopes of host China to earn its first gold in the...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi