Hendra Setiawan and Markis Kido: Partners in Olympic gold
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hendra had planned to use his lucky racket in the 2008 Beijing Olympics men's doubles badminton final. Instead, he broke the racket, which he used to win the 2007 world champion title with long-time partner Markis Kido, during warm-ups. However, they still won the men's doubles title at the quadrennial event on Saturday, dashing the hopes of host China to earn its first gold in the...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint