Letter: PT Semen Gresik clarifies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In response to the report on "Cement factory could threaten natural springs" by Suherdjoko in The Jakarta Post, Aug. 8, we would like to clarify that the environmental impact (Amdal) study conducted by Diponegoro University (Semarang) at the relevant location is still underway and its outcome will be issued in September, 2008. The fear expressed by Sedulur Sikep youths of possib...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?