Letter: PT Semen Gresik clarifies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In response to the report on "Cement factory could threaten natural springs" by Suherdjoko in The Jakarta Post, Aug. 8, we would like to clarify that the environmental impact (Amdal) study conducted by Diponegoro University (Semarang) at the relevant location is still underway and its outcome will be issued in September, 2008. The fear expressed by Sedulur Sikep youths of possib...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights