Letter: PT Semen Gresik clarifies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In response to the report on "Cement factory could threaten natural springs" by Suherdjoko in The Jakarta Post, Aug. 8, we would like to clarify that the environmental impact (Amdal) study conducted by Diponegoro University (Semarang) at the relevant location is still underway and its outcome will be issued in September, 2008. The fear expressed by Sedulur Sikep youths of possib...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga