Letter: PT Semen Gresik clarifies
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In response to the report on "Cement factory could threaten natural springs" by Suherdjoko in The Jakarta Post, Aug. 8, we would like to clarify that the environmental impact (Amdal) study conducted by Diponegoro University (Semarang) at the relevant location is still underway and its outcome will be issued in September, 2008. The fear expressed by Sedulur Sikep youths of possib...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator