Teaching critical thinking: A necessity born of diversity
Benedictus Widi Nugroho
PREMIUM Our society has a strong tendency to be intolerant and to use violence to resolve conflicts or against those who are different from them. The tendency is likely generated by differences of beliefs, values and/or principles. The question is: What is the cause of this narrow mindset? Why do people seem to deny the fact that differences naturally exist in the universe? Part of...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Ratu Atut gets 5.5 years for another graft conviction