Ngurah Rai airport to be expanded
Ni Komang Erviani
PREMIUM State-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I will expand both the domestic and international terminals of Denpasar's Ngurah Rai International Airport to turn it into one of the best tourism airports in the world, an official said Monday. "Expansion work will be carried out on both the domestic and international terminals, but not on the airport's runway," said Heru Legowo, hea...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga