Ngurah Rai airport to be expanded
Ni Komang Erviani
PREMIUM State-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I will expand both the domestic and international terminals of Denpasar's Ngurah Rai International Airport to turn it into one of the best tourism airports in the world, an official said Monday. "Expansion work will be carried out on both the domestic and international terminals, but not on the airport's runway," said Heru Legowo, hea...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator