The Jakarta Post
ANTASARI AZHAR (JP/P.J LEO)
In Indonesia, glory can replace acrimony in just a few short months if people can maximize their authority for a good cause.
Few would dispute this now that Antasari Azhar has become a household name — and for some, a hero — with invitations ranging from speaking at formal forums to meeting with kindergarten children.
Antasari was born in P...
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Skype disappears from Chinese app stores in latest web crackdown