The Jakarta Post
ANTASARI AZHAR (JP/P.J LEO)
In Indonesia, glory can replace acrimony in just a few short months if people can maximize their authority for a good cause.
Few would dispute this now that Antasari Azhar has become a household name — and for some, a hero — with invitations ranging from speaking at formal forums to meeting with kindergarten children.
Antasari was born in P...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- BTN, Generali introduce insurance product for mortgage customers