The Jakarta Post
ANTASARI AZHAR (JP/P.J LEO)
In Indonesia, glory can replace acrimony in just a few short months if people can maximize their authority for a good cause.
Few would dispute this now that Antasari Azhar has become a household name — and for some, a hero — with invitations ranging from speaking at formal forums to meeting with kindergarten children.
Antasari was born in P...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media